Submitting my Personal Kanban workshop to AgileDC
This year, AgileDC will be held October 21 at the Kellogg Conference Center at Gallaudet University. Coming off the popularity and success of my Personal Kanban workshop at Agile2014, I decided to submit an encore workshop to the AgileDC conference
I need your help!
Unlike in prior years where the conference organizers picked who would make the cut and who would not, this year it appears they are using Conference Engine and crowd sourcing it.
How does it work?
1. Click on the link that takes you to my session
http://confengine.com/agiledc/proposal/515/at-home-and-work-how-to-get-more-stuff-done-an-introduction-to-personal-kanban You and read about my proposed session. If you weren’t at Agile2014, this will be an encore workshop.
2. Click on the heart to “vote up” my workshop
3. Go to the Login page. Login with one of your favorite social networks. (see image)
4. You may get routed back to the main Confengine website. If that’s the case, click on my link again.
5. Click on the heart to “vote up” my workshop
Your vote is much appreciated!